So I had my assessment with my NUCCA chiropractor today, and I left feeling optimistic about my treatment, but kinda run down with everything that's apparently wrong with me. Bleh.
Before the doc starts even the official assessment, we were talk about my ailments, and he asks if he can just take a quick look at my hips. Not much after he begins, he says "no wonder you're in pain, your hips are way misaligned, and you have some edema on the right side" or something to that extent. Then in the official part of the appointment, after a thorough examination, he tells me that due to past injuries, my spine is most definitely off, causing my hips to be uneven, my right leg to appear shorter, my shoulders to be uneven, and my head to tilt and turn to the side. After taking all this in like a big girl, we move on to the x-ray portion of the appointment, where he tries to get my head in the right position for the x-ray, and proceeds to tell me that either my ears are asymmetrical, or my eyes are, because my right ear appears lower, but so does my left eye. Sigh.
It was a good appointment, I promise, and I'm excited for my adjustment tomorrow and hopeful for relief. But at the same time, I walked out of there feeling like a Picasso painting and wondering if I should just wear a paper bag over my whole body til it gets fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Everyone is lopsided! My ears/eyes are off. My hips are off. Not only are my legs short, they they are off too. And Lord knows my brain is off! No paper bags my gorgeous sister!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and I forgot to remind you that Picassos are some of the most coveted and intriguing paintings in the world, worth MILLIONS of dollars. So :P!
ReplyDelete