Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Tired

I'm so tired of not feeling like myself. Physically and emotionally.

I don't think my body knows what to do with itself since having Lucy. I know it was major surgery and all, but I'm tired of being in pain! If it were localised to my incision area, I feel I wouldn't be so frustrated, but that part's fine! It seems like every day I'm either on the verge of a migraine or my back feels like someone beat it with a sledgehammer. It's gotten so bad that it prompted a trip at 6am to the ER, where they told me it was most likely just a pulled muscle. Yea right. And the pain meds they injected me with took 1.5 hours to kick in, but in the meantime the pain got oh so worse, making me physically ill, in tears, and toy with the idea of cracking my head on the stupid countertop in my room to knock myself out. Oh, but it's just a pulled muscle. For the past 5 months. Bah!

So I've got an appointment with a NUCCA chiropractor next Thursday, and I'm PRAYING for some relief, or at least answers.

1 comment:

  1. Boo for pain. I hear tequila helps. Could try that until Thursday? Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete