Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Big news!!

So I've been slacking on posting on my blog for a while now. The main reason is because there's been one particular thing on my mind, that I haven't been able to talk about. But as of today, we're sharing this news.


And there you have it! We're pregnant!
Actually we have been for about 12 weeks and 5 days at this point. We just wanted to get through the 1st trimester and get this 1st ultrasound before we told everyone. But now it's out there, and we're soooo excited!!!
The ultra sound tech says that everything is looking good so far. All the baby's measurments are in the normal range, and the baby was moving around like crazy and has a strong heartbeat. The baby is even measuring 2 days ahead of schedule.
We're calling the baby "Doodle" for now. That comes from the movie "Juno" where when she's at the convenience shop taking the pregnancy tests, she's shaking the test like a polaroid and the clerks says "That ain't no etch-a-sketch. That is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet." Dan and I thought that was really funny, and we love that movie, so it's kinda stuck. So Doodle it is for now until the baby's here and we'll start using the real name.
February 23rd can't come soon enough!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah!!! Congratulations!!! That's awesome! Philip and I called Micaiah "Our Little Sea Monkey" for awhile thanks to Juno :) Oh, I can't even tell you how happy I am for you :D

    ReplyDelete