So, baby girl may be headed home early next week. AAaaah! I'm so happy for them! She's been doing amazing since her trach surgery, and has shown no signs of an oral adversion. She's up to taking 5 bottles a day right now, and they want to get her up to 6 and then she may be saying farewell to the NICU!
I went up to the hospital for a bit on Wednesday and got to hold her again, only this time she was free of lines except for her monitor. No iv, no vent, no additional o2, no feeding tube hooked up (though she still has one that's capped off just incase she can't finish all her bottle). It's just awesome. Her color is so good and she was wide awake and just movin' and groovin' in her crib.
I gotta keep this short cause we're having some friends over in a bit. I have to finish getting some things together and cleaned up in the next 30min. Also, my tummy is kinda in knots cause we've got some things we want to share with said friends that I'm nervous about. But I'll be posting that on here soon. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment