Wednesday, June 10, 2009
There are so many things that I'd like to write about right now. I'd like to write about how well Maryn is doing, about our wonderful trip to the Black Hills, about the house we're wanting to buy. But right now I'm kind of disillusioned with the blog world, and it may take a while to totally get back into it. Maybe my feelings will change sooner than later, but honestly, I'm hurt right now. I prayed and prayed for a certain blogger when things were not looking good for them. Then I prayed and prayed that all the nay-sayers were wrong. Now that it's come out to be a scam, I'm hurt. I may not have invested money, but I invested my time and prayers and tears, and I feel like it was all for nothing now. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way, and I hope that the hurt dissipates for everyone fast. But for now, I need to step back for a bit and reevaluate whether or not I want to continue on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment