Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

15 Weeks

It's crazy to think how fast this is all going! I can't believe I'm already 15 weeks pregnant.

Monday we had another ob appointment. Our nurse, Denise, went over our results of the ultrascreen a little more in depth, which was all fabulous news. We're in the best percentile we can be for chances of Down's Syndrome and Trisomy 13 & 18. So yay, that's awesome! We also got to hear her heartbeat again, which I had Dan record on my phone so I can listen to it whenever I like. It's so beautiful, I can't get over it! I also talked to Denise a little about sensations I've been getting, i.e. movement in my abdomen that doesn't feel like digestion feelings I've ever had before. Apparently I've started feeling baby move already! Holy Moley!! That's so cool.

After our appointment and lunch on Monday, we went over to my sister's place to visit with her and the kids. It was Maryn's 5 month birthday (who, by the way, is 8 1/2 lbs! That kid is growing like a weed!) but Tasha also wanted to spend some quality time with Jameson at the park. So we took Jaime while David stayed home with Maryn, and I got a couple fun pictures:



Jaime going in to give sissy kisses.

Tasha and Jaime taking a ride down the slide.



Having fun on the swings.

Big boy going it alone, and loving it!

A little help from his Mama.

Look how big she's gotten! She loves those rings, just like her big brother.

Staring contest with the rings. :-)

I think this one looks like she's saying "Heeeeeeey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment