Maryn was put on the CPAP again today, so here's hoping that the 4th times the charm! She's gaining weight well (last I heard she was up to 2lbs 7oz) and her head ultrasounds have been stable. All good news! Tasha and David have been able to hold her for about an hour each day, which is so wonderful for them, and so good for Maryn as well.
Here's a video I took of her when she was on CPAP the 2nd time. It's so adorable! She loves those fingers!
In other news, Dan and I are busy preparing for our camping trip up in the Black Hills at the end of the month. 2 weeks from tomorrow, and I'm so excited! I moved away from there when I was 12 years old, and haven't been back since, so it'll be interesting to see how much has changed in 13 years. That, and it'll be nice to just get away with my husband for a long weekend. We just have to get our butts going and go buy me a sleeping bag and some hiking boots, and get the car in for an oil change before we leave. I'm very excited for a 4-day weekend where I won't have to think about work at all!



Bless your heart for all you and your family are going through right now! I will defintely be praying for this precious child and your whole family.
ReplyDeleteOh really, Dallas is not too far from us! Small world.
Many prayers being sent your way!
... and thank you for the prayers! It means the WORLD to us!!!
ReplyDelete