Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

A New Parenting Adventure

After yesterday's depressing post, I wanted to share something that I'm kinda excited about.


After thinking about it and researching it for some time, and finally discussing it with Dan, we've decided to attempt it.

*photo courtesy of Jillian's Drawers

Yup, we've decided to attempt cloth diapering. And I'm pretty stoked about it. (did I really just say "stoked"?) And nervous. Luckily we've signed up for a trial to try this out before committing completely. We're paying for X amount of different kinds of cloth diapers and we get to use them for 21 days. If we love them, we keep them. If we find out it's not for us, then we just return them and get refunded all but $10. If there's 1 or 2 we like but not the others, we can keep those 1 or 2 and return the rest for a refund on them. All in all I think it's gonna be worth it. I'm excited for them to arrive! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to take the plunge! I, personally, am a big fan of cloth diapers. Hope they work out well for you, too!

    ReplyDelete