Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Last Day of Leave

Oh how I wish we were independently wealthy! Today is my last day of my maternity leave, and I'm so not looking forward to leaving my little one, even though I'm only going back part-time. I'm afraid that in the time I'm away that I'll miss some great milestone of hers, and just the thought of that makes me sad. I know she'll be in good hands since my mom is going to be watching her on the days where Dan & my's work schedule overlap, but it's still hard. So while I enjoy the last little bits of quality time I have with Lucy before tomorrow, I wanted to post a few new pictures of her. She's growing so fast!! At her last pedi appointment, she was 11lbs 14.5oz and 22.5 inches long. Such a big girl already!

Tummy time! She's started worming her way onto her side already. Before I know it, she'll be rolling over!


Here's her 2 month picture with her monkey man. So big!!


Loving her swing and her buggie friends.


Bathtime! She loves her splash time!






2 comments:

  1. She looks like a sweetie! I'm awful, I couldn't WAIT to go back to work after Aidan was born. The colic and acid reflux and screaming and pooping and puking - 8 hours of peace was more than welcome :)

    ReplyDelete