Christmastime was a stressful event for us. On Christmas Eve, as well as the whole next day, there was a blizzard. I think we've had at least 18 inches of snow in the past 3 weeks alone! It really has not been fun, especially to drive in, which is what we had to do on Christmas Eve. Dan's family insisted on still getting together, despite the snow, and didn't seem to understand why we wouldn't want to travel out in white-out conditions. So away we went, causing me fun anxiety attacks which in turn caused some contractions. Yea, I was a happy camper that night. It was great seeing them, but I would have rather postponed family time to a later/safer date. Oh well, what's done is done. And I got a fun lecture from my PA when I told her about all of this.
I thought I'd include some pictures in my post tonight for fun. My best friend Laura had the idea, and took these on New Year's Eve. I normally hate pictures of myself but I'm glad I let her do it. So here ya go!
Dan's already such a good daddy to Doodle!








No comments:
Post a Comment